WELCOME TO THE CIRCLE
Back in 2015 I was 25 and had just launched a social media company. I was ready for the challenges that came with being a businesswoman in a patriarchal world, but I wasn't ready for how lost I'd feel in trying to figure out how to be a "legit" woman in business.
It's easy to feel alone when you're self-employed, especially if you work from home, and yearned for a community of trusted peers where we could learn and grow together.
In 2016, The Circle was born and now the fierce founders in my group and I meet on a monthly basis in order to to:
- Offer each other advice, support, and honest, loving feedback
- Hold each other accountable to goals
- Collaborate on co-hosting events or attending them together
- Grow together to make money and craft our ideal work and life balance.
THE CIRCLE | MONTHLY MEETINGS
WHO: This group is designed for full-time entrepreneurs* looking for advanced and structured collaborative environment.
WHEN: Wednesdays, 11:00am-1:00pm in DC, MD, or VA
HOW MUCH: Membership is $25/month and first-time guests can visit for free!
- Monthly meeting with a small group of women where we discuss advanced level business topics and collaborate on problem solving
- Invitations to weekend brunches and focused coworking sessions
- Access to our private Slack Channel to keep in touch between meetings, share resources, and do virtual coworking dates
- Your business listed on our membership page with a link back to your site (oh hey SEO)
- Exclusive invites and discounts to partner events and experiences (past perks include: free coaching, free event tickets, speaking opportunity alerts, etc.)
UPCOMING DISCUSSION TOPICS
July: "How to Find, Hire, & Legally Work With an Unpaid Intern"
August: "Promo Products: When to Invest, What to Buy, & Where"
October: "How to Survive Ghoulish Client Situations"
The Circle is a space for designed for full-time entrepreneurs and therefore don't feel multi-level marketing representatives would get the same value.